9000 5th gear problem

Had a problem with my 9000 Aero 1996. It slowly became more difficult to get into 5th gear. There is no rubber block in the linkage to go bad in this model, so many $$$s were looking possible to do work on the gear-box. On investigation it turned out to be the tapered pin joining the shaft together that had come loose. Simple fix if anyone else comes across this problem. The pins look the same sa the ones in the 99s; I didn't realise these had carried on through the model line!!!

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith