9000 Saloons

And what about the ones in C900 saloons?

Reply to
Doki

Yes, the c900 rear seats do fold. Assuming that a "saloon" is what we over here call a "sedan."

John

Reply to
John B

Yes, and the parcel shelf comes out too :-) You end up with a massive, but strange shaped boot.

Looking for one? selling mine and going back to bikes for a while..

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Yes. Model 99, 96, and 95 as well (after the mid 1960's.) The Saab 97's rear seat doesn't fold down as there isn't one, and in old 95/96's, 93's, and presumably 92's it is removable but not hinged.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Of course.

2/3 1/3 split or is it 60/40

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm William Mason

I'm assuming by 9000 Saloon Doki meant CD models rather than CC/CS hatches. I didn't know the CD seats folded?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I'm pretty sure the CD only had a ski-hatch - pretty big boot though.....

Now my 9000 hatch would fold flat and take matresses/wardrobes etc with ease...not quite a long as the C900 though - could comfortably sleep in one of those...:-)

Reply to
Chris

yep, had a CDE LPT as a courtesy car for a week while my (sadly sold now) C900 was in getting some repairs done.

I was suprised at the boot size.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Price / pictures / location? Price needs to be cheap :P.

Reply to
Doki

Pics..

Door cards are now black/grey as is the lower dash. The rust on the arches in the pics, on the fuel cap and the front edge of the o/s/r door has been cut out, treated filled (Yes, filled, it wasn't worth welding new metal in a car this cheap!)and sprayed.I was going to replace the carpet as it's tatty, and either replace the seats or get a set of decent black covers for them. Just had another baby though, so need to save a bit of money! Drives well now I've given it a decent servicing, it's got 11 months MOT and 4 1/2 months tax on it.

For the MOT it needed a new tyre, a brake caliper replacing and the washers sorting out.

The last owner fitted a recon gearbox and turbo. The gearchange is very good, better than my other 900s. No noise, whining or jumping out of gear whatsoever.

I've modified the APC unit to allow you to turn the boost up a little higher.

has a much better explanation of how the APC system works to control the boost than I ever could!

It's a bit scruffy, but it's comfy and it'll give you 10 months of fun before the MOT runs out.

is £325 too expensive?.. it's in Marlow, Bucks..

I can take more pics tomorrow when it's light if you're interested.

Mike

Reply to
Mike P