900s fascia adaptor

i'd like a fascia adaptor for my 900s "Talladega" (R reg - 1997).

The original unit (with cassette player) is kind of unwanted as it barely works (tuner randomly plays - could be an aerial problem however - CD changer won't operate) but all told I think I'd prefer to fit my Sony CD player/tuner and changer.

The fascia adaptor linked above states that it's for a 9-5 unfortunately for me.

Anyone encountered similar problems locating a fascia adaptor or know of a supplier (uk preferably) that has such a part?

it kind of looks like the one linked might fit........... ? kind of... or not at all.

Reply to
Dave G

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

the cage/insert in the dash/fascia is more (distinctly) like this - ie the unit (cassete/radio) is this shape - cubic, rather than your traditional radio/cassette.cd head unit slab shape.

Dave G