95 convertable window

I just acquired a water-damaged saab from a friend. The rear window of the convertable top is loose - i can acutually remove the window from the fabric assembly - nothing is holding it in. The real problem is that the window does not reach up to the top of the given area it sits in.

I tried replacing it with a plastic cutout to fit the entire size, but when I put the top down the plastic did not fit in the folded space and it cracked. Any suggestions/solutions out there?

-Larry

Reply to
larry.booth