97 900se

I'm totally new to the world of Saab. I have to admit though, other than the usual 'tweaking' that I have to take care of due to buying it used (brakes are uneven, change oil, replace bulbs...) it seems like a jam-up car. I've never had a 4 banger that was so much fun! I traded slightly more than even for it at a used dealer. Gave a 97 Extra cab Dodge Ram 1500 for it. ~GJ~

Reply to
Gemini Jackson