All-wheel drive Saab 9-2X

USAToday had an article about all-wheel drive and mentioned the soon to be avaliable 9-2X. Here's link to the article:

The paper edition had a picture. It shows a 2/3 front view. It certainly looks like a Saab. At first glance, I thought it was a 9-3. The front has a hood scoop and the front spoiler has an aggressive look. Sharp looking wheels also like the 9-3. I thought it would only be a 3-door hatch, but the pic looks like a 4-door. It's hard to say if it's a hatch.

I'm curious about pricing. AWD cars are more expensive than standard and it also is supposed to have an H.O. engine. I wonder if it will cost more than a 9-3.

Most Sincerely, Mark

Reply to
00

It looks like a Subaru Impreza Wagon.. It`s simply a Impreza with new badge in the front..

Freshmaker

00 skrev i meldingsnyheter: snipped-for-privacy@nnrp.fuse.net...
Reply to
News

It's based on the WRX and uses the 2 "lower end" WRX engines. I think the car looks pretty aggressive and looks NOTHING like its Subaru counterparts.... Just like the 9-3 looks NOTHING like the Chevy malibu.

-ME

Reply to
Marc Escuro

more info and pictures:

tenpercenter

Nothing new. This is the same one-and-only photo there is, released by Saab Hardly a spy photo. The rest is speculative art work.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen