9-3 wheel size

I have seen some alloys that are advertised for a 1998 Saab 900 but I have a 1999 9-3. Would they fit? The tyres are 215/45ZR/17 - is that the right size?

The same person is also offering a spoiler pack from the same car (front, rear and side skirts plus the boot spoiler) - would this also fit?

Thanks in advance. Tim

Reply to
Tim

If you want 17" wheels, yes. The tend to bend in potholes, YMMV

The front and rear bumpers are definitely different on the NG900 ('98) vs. the 9~3. So, the skirts are unlikely to fit. The sides appear to be the same but I never stuck a caliper on them. You might be able to find a friendly body shop man who can check to see if the part numbers are different for the rockers. I give you a maybe on the spoiler. The profile looks the same to me, but I know that Saab sold a different part # for the 9~3 vs. the 900. So, there may be a subtle difference.

Reply to
Bob