SAAB 9-2X

Anyone out there tried one?

Is it just another example of GM trying to take one car, and make it into 47 different brands? Does it take the best of Saab and meld it with the best of the Impreza? Or is it just a kludge?

Reply to
Ricardo Montalban

Nobody has seen or driven one?

Reply to
Hallan Blaggit

I recently bought one.

I am verfy satisfied with it. I have never driven a Subaru, so I cannot compare mine to it. But I can tell you that it is an amazing car to drive. I love the feeling I get when driving. From what I heard, it is an Impreza with a Saab interior. It is extremely quiet inside and sticks to the road like glue. I have the Linear model with 2.5l engine. I sometimes wish I had gone with the aero model (turbocharged 2.0l) just for the extra HP, but maybe next time.

I bought the Saab because I liked the front end better than the Subaru and the interior is superb. The seats are very confortable and supportive when cornering. I thought these features were worth the extra 1500$CDN over the Impreza. Also, since it is a GM, I got a very good financing deal.

All in all, I love it. I'm already thinking about modding it... :) (adding a turbo would be cool...)

Reply to
grosplombs