anyone fancy an odler 900 T16 to play with?

I would have it as a spares car myself, but I don't have the room.

MeatballTurbo

Or a Ruby that needs some TLC

MeatballTurbo

Mmmmmm...ruby....

Looks like it's had a hard life the poor thing.

Reply to
Grunff

Yeah. But should be saveable though. It has a red box that gives it 185bhp, but I have no cat, so I already should have 185bhp anyway. Only bones I would get would be the 16" super Aeros, rear handbrake, and badly worn leather.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

in article snipped-for-privacy@damia.uk.clara.net, Grunff at snipped-for-privacy@ixxa.com wrote on 31/10/2003 13:43:

It wouldn't take much ... and that is a nice plate.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

No, it wouldn't be that much work. I've been talking to my 3

900s, and they're quite keen on the idea of a ruby joining the group. Hmm... The question is as always do I have the time it needs.
Reply to
Grunff

in article snipped-for-privacy@damia.uk.clara.net, Grunff at snipped-for-privacy@ixxa.com wrote on 31/10/2003 15:41:

If it's less work than any one of yours, get bidding. Sweet car. I'm sure one of your 900s would be good enough to donate a few organs if necessary. Any except the flat nose, of course, which would be a Saab sin.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Arghhh! Nooooo...

I've just reached the point (for the first time) when all 3 900s are motd and driving great.

I guess the one I could sacrifice is the h reg non T - but seems a shame to die at only ~140k.

Reply to
Grunff

PS - the irony is we've simultaneously reached a point where we're both working from home, and need a car maybe twice a week. And we have 4 cars on the road!

Reply to
Grunff