Assortment of 95/96/Sonett lenses available, plus brake calipers.

I have hosted some parts photos for a friend who is moving and needs to sell some parts (95/96/Sonett). Right now, it's mostly lenses, and a pair of caliper assemblies. Some of the lenses are rare, although everything is used, and the quality varies. I have provided good closeups so you can see for yourself. Prices can be negotiated. If you might be interested, check:

You can contact him directly by email or phone to discuss.

Reply to
saabyurk