C900 convert water on back passenger floor

Good Day all, I have a C900 ragtop that is leaking rain water onto the back passenger side floor, (US car). I have cleaned the body drains, pulled the rubber dammits and cleaned those. No water in the front, no water on driver side rear floor. Anybody have any ideas? I'd like to get this figured out before spoiling the carpet.

dave winter sucks when you love your ragtop down

Reply to
dave