Can you post the Saab 9_5 Workshop Information System cd

To a binary group or something. I would love to get a hold of one for my 99 9_5 se. TIA.

Reply to
adl6009

Isn't that a copyrighted book?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Dave Hinz wrote in news:bp1hs9$1jq2pi$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-134476.news.uni-berlin.de:

No, it's a CD.

Reply to
adl6009

The set of cd`s adds up to 2800mb, so it will take a while........ would you like Tech2 as well?

Reply to
Saabtech

Isn't that a copyrighted CD?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

It certainly is

Reply to
Saabtech

"Saabtech" wrote in news:bp22v1$10v$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com:

The short answer is yes. I hadn't checked back for a few days because I've working a bit lately. Sorry if I've held you up any. I am not sure what you are refering to when you say tech 2. If it only usable with the tech 2 tool than no, I have no need for it as I do not have a tech 2 tool. (Yet, I do not want to waste your time.) But the wis would be of great help to me. My 99 9_5 se is about to come out of warrenty and I am seriously considering keeping the car for several more years. If you can post it please do. Let me know to what group you can up it to. I thank you, and my car thanks you.

Reply to
adl6009

The short answer is yes. I hadn't checked back for a few days because I've working a bit lately. Sorry if I've held you up any. I am not sure what you are refering to when you say tech 2. If it only usable with the tech 2 tool than no, I have no need for it as I do not have a tech 2 tool. (Yet, I do not want to waste your time.) But the wis would be of great help to me. My 99 9_5 se is about to come out of warrenty and I am seriously considering keeping the car for several more years. If you can post it please do. Let me know to what group you can up it to. I thank you, and my car thanks you.

Reply to
adl6009

adl6009 wrote in news:Xns9436D1F396C8Dadl6009@206.127.4.10:

Hello-Did anyone post this and if so, to what group? If not, please do. :)

Reply to
DrDan