Car Seats

Is it possible to take the front seats from my 89 9000 and bolt them into my 94 900s without major modifications. 9000's seats are much more comfortable and since the rest of the car will soon be parted out it would be nice to keep them.

Reply to
Baldy

not straight bolt up

poss have to make up some adaption brackets..

however u will loose elec seats and heated seats which helps to a great seller..

i think also a 9S has raised sections where the seat rails mount.

Cheers Mike

Reply to
Saab Master Tech