Changing 1994 9000 O2 Sensor

How often is this done? They're all well over $100 it looks like....

Reply to
Valjean

O2 sensors generally last about 100k miles. It appears that the one for your car is well over $100. You may be able to adapt a "generic" Bosch O2 sensor, but I would not take the chance. There must be some reason that the sensor for that year is almost double the cost of prior years...

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W

Why do it? In my case I failed NOx emissions. It is no small job. Took me a good two hours. Paid $165 for parts only.

Reply to
Yaofeng

Far as I'm concerned, when your engine diagnostic system tells you you need it. You can change it "just because" at maybe 60,000 miles, but...

Reply to
Dave Hinz