Clutch problem

This AM my wife went to move my 900. It "slamed into reverse and the clutch peddle went soft. Feels like it is not doing anything to the clutch. Temp -10F this morning. any ideas?

Reply to
Steve Murad

If your 900 is a NG 94 to 97, then the clutch cable probably snapped.....a common problem.....not overly expensive to repair. Older and newer 900's had a hydraulic clutch. Something went in the system...possibly ( though not likely ) a line or hose. Most likely a seal went in either the clutch master or slave cylinder.

Reply to
BL