Fitting CD Changer to 1995 Saab 9000

My CD changer is giving the dreaded CDAC ER2 on the radio unit. I took the CD changer out of the car for a few hours trying to see if I could take it apart, but was unsuccessful in diagnosing the problem. I installed it back in and it started working again. Unfortunately, I must have bumped the changer unit against some luggage (likely the golf bag again) and it stopped working. Some other SAAB group mentions that the CDAC ER2 means I need replace my changer...so... I checked out Crutchfields and I got hits on both DC635 (searched for it and found descriptive text saying that it fits most SAAB.) Then did a factory audio compatibility search and DC625. showed up. Which is the one to buy? Searching ebay I readily found both models, new and used. Thanks for any insight.

Reply to
secondsaab