Front Engine Mounting

I have just had my saab 9000 cse turbo (1994) in for repair and the garage have informed me that the front engine mounting is missing. Anyone any ideas where I can get a cheap second hand one from? Thanks people. Also thanks to those with suggestions to fix air con earlier this summer. Its going great now.

Reply to
Dave

Thats serious pwob brother Dave - don't let it go or you will have all the mounts squeaked and may shear one or more lower engine brackets. I picked up a good set of mounts from my man TW at

-it's on the east coast of the United States and depending on what happensthis hurricane season - his mounts may well wing themselves your waywithout the aid of commerce.. :) .. Failing that - you'll have to get outthe visa card.

I picked up a nice set of remanufactured hydraulic mounts fairly reasonably after exchange and cross border duties (Free Trade my eyes). You will want to be careful about why your mount is gone - if you are pooling a lot of oil onto a hydraulic mount it will fail prematurely - although it should make it vanish into another dimension reality or anything irregular like that. As to why it is actually gone - perhaps the ferrets made off with for a late night snack (other thread - worth looking up).. :) ..

Reply to
Dexter J