FS: SAAB 9-5 V6 SE Wagon in SJ Calif.

Hello all:

I have a 2000 SAAB 9-5 wagon for sale (San Jose, California) and thought I'd place an ad for it here among the SAAB people. Sorry for the commercial interruption. If this is the wrong place for the post let me know.

Thanks. Here's the ad:

I am the original owner of this 2000 SAAB 9-5 V6 SE wagon. It has 69,000 miles on it. The maintenance schedule has been strictly adhered to and all work has been done at the dealer's; I have kept all the service receipts to document it. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles (give or take a few hundred miles) and I have kept all the receipts to support that as well.

The leather interior and dash is clean; there are no tears or stains.

The matched set of Bridgestone tires have 32K miles on them and still look good. There's plenty of tread depth left all around so you won't have to worry about tires right away.

The car has always been garaged and gets waxed twice a year. The timing belt, water pump, and front brake pads all got replaced at the 60K service.

The LED display for the clock / temperature / mileage readout is starting to lose pixels, a common problem with SAABs. The first one was replaced under warranty. This is the second one.

The replaceable rubber pad on the top of the back bumper has some scuffs on it from loading things in and out of the wagon. It's meant to be easily replaced if you want to spend the money.

Because of the regular maintenance the car needs no work. You can buy it and drive it away with peace of mind. Take it to LA or Tahoe, there are no issues to worry about.

The SAAB SE series came with an upgraded CD/cassette stereo, power, sunroof, A/C, leather interior, heated seats, alarm with remote keys, On-Star, automatic transmission, and a number of other things I've forgotten.

$12,000 or best offer.

- Rob

Reply to
Rob Malkin