I did it

I just brought home my 03 9.3 Arc Sport Sedan. Dolphin Grey....it handles so much more solid than my 97 900-it was worth sacrificing the hatchback.....I think I have to go get some bread.....

Reply to
CARA DAVIS

CONGRATULATIONS! I hear the new 93's handle very, very well, and with the turbo, it is still very much a Saab through and through! I dug the bladeless key, btw!

Reply to
B&D