Ignition Kill/Alarm Problems

I have a 9-5 (2001) that won't start...for some reason the ignition kill is "on" and won't alow me to start the car. The alarm system is "dead" and won't respond to either key or transponder. (I get a radio lock message, but not the message saying it doesn't recognize the key)

The Saab roadside assitance said the alarm should reset itself after about 20 minutes...but that didn't happen....they also said there is a way to reset the alarm with the key, but they didn't know how....

Dealership told me to bring it in...this means having it towed....Any other ideas before I do that?

Thanks

Reply to
Ed