03 Explorer - Looking for a new stereo

OK, I have a 2003 Explorer EB. This vehicle has the 6 disk CD w/ Sub, Rear Seat DVD, and the steering wheel controls.

I'm thinking of upgrading the head unit. I'm looking for a stereo model that would still interface with the DVD and the steering wheel controls as well as the sub. I would like it to have XM and hopefully a jack to interface with an iPod or other portable media player.

Does anyone know a specific model or brand that offers this?

Thanks!

Reply to
Martini

OK, I have a 2003 Explorer EB. This vehicle has the 6 disk CD w/ Sub, Rear Seat DVD, and the steering wheel controls.

I'm thinking of upgrading the head unit. I'm looking for a stereo model that would still interface with the DVD and the steering wheel controls as well as the sub. I would like it to have XM and hopefully a jack to interface with an iPod or other portable media player.

Does anyone know a specific model or brand that offers this?

Thanks!

Reply to
Martini

Maybe try

They have a web interface were you put in the car type and go. Making it interface with both the wheel controls and the DVD et al may be a tall order though. I think you'd be better off adding an adapter to your existing head unit. Try:

Al

Reply to
Allan Williams