Looking for my next Saab

LPT affects the insurance? That's odd, my insurance company doesn't even list whether my cars have a turbo or not, my policies just list the series of the car and whether it's gas or diesel.

Reply to
James Sweet

UK insurance uses 'insurance groups' from 1 to 20.

Typical figures ( individaul insurance companies may use different group ratings )

9000 NA 12-14 9000 LPT 13-14 9000 FPT 14-15 9000 2.3 FPT 16-17 9000 Aero/Griffin 17 9000 Carlsson 17-18

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

"Misterbeets" wrote

"better the devil you know then the devil you don't know"

at least that is the way I always heard it

Reply to
Stephen