My DIY Saab maintenance experience...

Yup, that's the ones. The bottom one in Martin's scan makes the action more obvious.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

parts.......

Reply to
Frosty66

With apologies to those who have seen it before, here is a link to an oldie but a good'un.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

Excellent. I've never seen these before. I will seek them out as they are obviously superior to standard 6 points.

Thanks

Reply to
Malt_Hound

All valid points.

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Malt_Hound

LOL - I can definitely relate to that.

Thanks to all for your advice.

Reply to
Nasty Bob

I'd seen a shorter version of this before, but this is far more comprehensive.

I particularly appreciate the definition of Inspection Lamp! Usually goes "TINK!" when you're under the car, having finally managed to "ease" the sump bolt out but have knocked the oil collection tray aside with your elbow

Al

Reply to
Al