My SAAB 9-3 Conv wont start ?

Hi again Here's my problem..perhaps I could ask for some advice from the people out there who know. The car will not start ! it turns over and fires and seems to just about to run but does not quite make it. I have checked the usual..it has fuel, plugs are fine and it has a spark. Any suggestions gratefully recieved.

Theres no Saab dealer for miles !

Jeffro

Reply to
jeffro

How about a VW, BMW, Audi, Volvo, or other European car dealer? The engine management systems will have similarities at least in principles.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Do you hear the fuel pump whirring behind you for a second or so when you turn on the ignition before starting?

Can you smell petrol at the exhaust after trying to start it?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Sounds like the Fuel Pump to me. good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

How many miles? DI cassettes go in these cars fairly young.

Reply to
- Bob -