Newbie Post! 9-3 headlight bulbs?

Hi all, new to this group, as I may soon be new to saabs.

I replaced the headlight bulbs in my current car with upgraded osram silver star bulbs. Before I trade it, I'm thinking of swopping back the original bulbs, and maybe putting them in the new car (if they fit!).

What fitting is the bulb for the 9-3 (2004 model), I know the older models are H4 fitting, but can't find anything on the new model? I assume the convertible headlights are the same as the saloon.

Thanks Philip

Reply to
list