Mazda 3 (2010 model) bulbs

Hi,

It is not my car and have to try and get access to it under the bonnet. What bulbs would a mazda 3, 2010 model use (it is not Xenon). H7 or H11?

The query has to do with getting brighter bulbs (Osram or Philips).

I seem to get both H7 or H11 listed for the car ... I never used an H11 bulb in anything so I can't make head or tails of it. Looked at the handbook (and not having my glasses I could not trust the owner (she) who said it does not say what type of bulbs are used).

TIA Charles

Reply to
Charles

H11 for the dip and HB3 for main

Reply to
Mrcheerful

:-)

Perfect. I would never hear the end of it if she bought the H7s.

Cheers Charles

Reply to
Charles