What can be Programed on a 2004 93 linear?

I bought my first Saab half a month ago (a 2004 93 linear) and love it so far.

I am considering what options I want programmed at the 30 day inspection, but I am unable to find a list of what can be programmed. Neither the owners manual or the dealer I bought it from can supply me with a complete list. The dealer is asking Saab for a list they can supply, but I doubt that I will get it in time. I already have some ideas of what I would like customized if possible, but would be interested in what actually can be ahead of time so I can think about it.

Remove the first Spam to reply. Stephen

2004 Saab - 93

P.S. Anyone know what the bird is on the shield is, and it's history?

Reply to
Stephen

Here's a list that someone on the SAABNET site posted for a 2004 95 Aero....I'm not sure about the 93, but I assume it would be close to the same list.

Cubicleman

Gryphon, or griffin, mythological..

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White

Don't we all love our SAABs.... but if it's made in 2004 it is a 9-3 (or

9.3 or 93 ), not a 93.

What 'bird' ? You mean the griffin, from the coat of arms of the county of Skane in Sweden, see.

to catch up on your SAABhistory.

------- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96

MH