Official salesbrochure of the New Saab 9-5..

..however only in Swedish and Norwegian, as of yet...

Henrik B.

"Henrik B." gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

There was a link to the Belgian (French) version on SaabsUnited a few days back - can't find it now, of course...

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" skrev i meddelelsen news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

I know - it's the same that's in my forum. ;o))

Reply to
Henrik B.

But the cars have been produced (about 50 according to some news articles) are not sold to the public due to the fact that Saab cannot commit to any warranty.

Reply to
th

F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone has shown interest in buying the company. He is said to be worth 2bn GBP.

Reply to
johannes

"th" skrev i meddelelsen news:hjcs6l$op1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

70 to be exact. ;o)) Talked to the chiefengineer last weekend.

GM cannot. But al signs point in the direction, that an announcement will be made shortly, about Spyker Cars buying Saab.

Reply to
Henrik B.

"johannes" skrev i meddelelsen news: snipped-for-privacy@sizefi4e55642222tter.com...

Yes, together with Genii Group. But it looks like dutch Spyker Cars will buy Saab...

Reply to
Henrik B.