Saab 9 3 Convertible headlight bulb replacement

Hi

I have an 05 reg Saab 9 3 convertibel and the warning message "left dipped beam failed" has appeared. When I looked under the bonnet to change the bulb access to the light bulb looks tricky.

Is this something I can change or do I have to get a dealer to do it for me?

Thanks Tim

Reply to
stangert

Look in the owners manual for instructions. You can do it.

Reply to
still me

you are the stupid,. saab is not convertibel is not sport Uzytkownik "still me" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to