Saab 9000 turbo transmission wanted....1995

hello evryone. i have a friend who has a 95 9000, with a bad transmission. if you know of or have a crashed car with a good trans., would you be kind enough to let me know.. thanks to everyone on this... jerome

Reply to
j19686

auto or manual... not that I have one or know of one...

KeithG

j19686 wrote:

Reply to
KeithG

OH..WELL, IT WOULD HELP IF I WOULD SAY THAT IT IS AN AUTOMATIC..... THANKS....

Reply to
j19686

Well - I happen to have a very good and recently serviced automatic tranny from an 89 2.0 turbo CD in Halifax Nova Scotia. It's currently separated from the engine and awaiting a home.

I gather it can be made to fit the later 2.3 models using an adapter plate or gutting it to simply swap out the valve cassettes (dependant on what is wrong with your original tranny).

Not sure if you can use it - or if it is feasible to ship it to wherever you are - but you are welcome to explore your options in this regard if you think it could be made to work.

Reply to
Dexter J

Hi, I have an Auto Saab 9000 for breaking. The Auto box seems to be OK. I never drove the car. Where are you located ?

Available for very low price, but will have to take the whole car.

Best regards

Andy

Reply to
Andy