Saab 93 Automatic Climate Control

Help, Summer is now here and my climate control seems to be stuck. I used to have an auto function where the unit would distribute the cold air where needed, this auto function no longer appears on the display. Also the ECO function has stopped working. Are there any reset codes that may help ?. Otherwise its off to the dealer again.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Nick Bond

You can clear any user programming by pressing the floor-vent and rear window heater buttons at the same time. The display should flash to confirm.

You can also get it to do a self-check and calibration by pressing "auto" and "off" together. It'll also display any trouble codes whilst doing it.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

townsend's site has good info diagnosing the ACC.

http://68.18.180.230/climate_control_folder/acc2program.htm

Reply to
yaofeng

Thanks for the replies, Colins suggestion means the car is now cool

Reply to
Nick Bond