Sholder Harness Tab

I have an '88 900s and noticed the positions of the sholder harness tabs. The driver's seat tab is in a different postion in the slot than the tab on the passenger side. I'm unable to move the tabs. Is there a reason for these different positions, and are they supposed to move?

Reply to
itten

My '88 didn't have 'em, but my '99 9-5 has what you describe and they're for locking the belt to a certain position for child safety seats. They use the same buckle front & back so it's on all 5 of them in the 9-5. Does that match what you're seeing?

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

tabs were in different positions.