Stainless exhaust for '94 9k CSE

I know this has been asked before, but what is a good source for a stainless exhaust for my '94 CSE?

Also, though it looks the same, does anyone know if any of the exhaust components on a '94 CSE are interchangable with an '88 9k T? I ask because I recently bought the '94, and have a feeling that my '88 might outlast the '94.

Reply to
cs