The Fourth Screw

I replacing the rheostat dimmer switch on my '88 900s, I can only find three of the four long screws that hold the dash face in place. I found the three to the left of the dash, but there is still one holding things together in the vicinity of the ventilation controls or radio. Does anyone know where this other screw is?

Reply to
itten

Remove the console (cubby) and you should be able to find it.

Keith

itten wrote:

Reply to
KeithG

You need to remove the centre console to get at it (!)

Reply to
Grunff