Wipers

Anyone know of a reputable online retailer that sells windshield wiper blades for 2004 9-3's? I tried eeuroparts.com, but they don't have them.

Reply to
Shane Almeida

Can't you buy them locally?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I hadn't even looked because I figured I'd have to get some fancy Saab-specific blade, but it seems that is not the case. That makes things a lot easier. Thanks for pointing out the should-have-been-obvious.

Reply to
Shane Almeida