Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

9000 CSE Indicator/cruise/Hi beam lever, pricy?
Hi, Mi right turning signal keeps failing from time to time, annoying and possibly hazardous. I've had some occasional claxon concertos, turning right unsignalled. The strange part is, it doens't...
11
11

Re: Smokin' exhaust - advice needed!
Does the smoke smell of rotten eggs? Has it got (did it have!) a catalyst? David Wilson
12
12

88 9000 turbo transaxle needed
mines kinda fubar and i really need it to get running so i have a car to drive to work and not leave the wife at home with out a car longview ,wa

Re: good chance
Next time, maybe you could also not repost said message? It got blocked before my newsserver, but your repost got the spammer's message around that.
4
4

92, 900
Hi, We have a 92 900i (130,000 kms)that has an odd nosie, it seems to only happen over 50Kms (30 mph) and only when you steer to the right, i can make the noise come and go by steering right and...

re;re;Hi,new here and need opinions
Thanks 'nuther Bob,paul,Skid and David. My mechanic-who's worked on Saabs and recommends them-said there's absolutely no sign of collision repairs or repainting.He crawled off his exercise wheel ,said...
4
4

Re: Saab prices in Sweden / Swedish dealers
Are you just looking for dealers or are you also interested in buying directly from the owner? It would also help if you could provide more information about what you're looking for. New or used? What...
3
3

Re: Saab Museum Trip Booked
On tuesdays at 18:00 with "reasonable weather" there is an open air Saab meeting at Brostugan just a bit outside Stockholm. It's mainly older Saabs like two stroke, V4, Sonett and 99.

Re: 9-5 Gas Mileage? Urgent
I'm just having a quirky moment but if the americans call petrol (gasoline) "gas", what do you guys use as a word for Gas? You can't call it gas because gas and liquid are different and you can't use...
16
16

abs
1997 se 900 turbo since replacing front tyres the abs has started functioning as soon as the brake pedal is pressed. reluctant to take it to the garage who put the tyres on as they are not saab...
1
1

Re: 1989 Saab Turbo -Alternator???
Before you jump into rebuilding the alternator, take a look at the ground wire coming off the back-side of the alternator. There should be a single, stand-alone black wire which connects a post on the...

Re: car tyre recommendations - western canada
Honestly, I drive like a granny. The plush ride and nice stereo is a bigger turn-on than speed. I just didn't want to buy a Cadillac. All I can say is they're noticeably more stable than the previous...

Re: eEuroparts.com
Agreed... They sent me one wrong part, and corrected it the next day.... Slightly off topic, does anyone know where to get an original, oval shaped tail pipe/muffler for a classic 900 (1992)? Even the...

[ATTN] Republika - Republika (CD2)

1993 Saab 9000CDE for sale in Houston
96000 miles. White with tan interior. Asking $5000. New tires and headliner. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see pictures. Jess