1995 SW2 trans code 25

The SES light is on and I get transmission code 25, No TCC

I don't get a TCC lockup under any condition, The fuse is OK, Fluid level OK

Is there anything else I can check myself? The car has 134,000 miles and the upper valve body was replaced by the dealer at about 60,000 miles.

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Dave Schultz

Bet you a dollar it is the TCC wire going from the PCM to the Transmission.

Reply to
Bill

Thanks for the reply,

What color is the TCC wire? What would be the best way to test it? I could rig up a volt meter and test drive it.

Reply to
Dave Schultz

My 93 has a Transmision Temperature Sensor and i think that controls when the TCC will operate. i think its same sensor as CTS.

Reply to
justastreekin

UPDATE:

I ran the actuator test and I *CAN* hear the TCC actuator buzz. The procedure says all the actuators (Line, 2, 3, 4, and TCC) should sound the same. My test results resulted in the Line actuator sounding some what weaker than the others. But the transmission seems OK except for the TCC fault.

Anyone have other suggestions?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Schultz