1996 Saturn radio wiring diagram

Hi folks,

I was given a Saturn auto radio. The model number is 21022997, with a date code of 12-11-95. Does anybody know how to wire this thing up, or does anybody know of a website where I can download this information? The reason I want to use this radio is for AM listening........it has one of the best performing AM sections around.

Pete

Reply to
Pete KE9OA

If you're saying you want to wire this radio up outside of (or in a car other than) a Saturn, you'll have to reverse what's in these diagrams, but they should do the job:

Search the net for a "reverse harness", made by companies like Metra, American International, and others, for this exact purpose. It would provide a plug that fits into the radio which will allow you to wire the radio much more easily (than soldering wires to each pin). Or, you can stop by your local salvage yard and cut the plug off of a wrecked Saturn where the radio used to be.

Good luck, Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

Thanks Lane. The links were very helpful. The PDF file had exactly what I needed! I am going to use this radio with a tuned loop antenna for the AM band. Thanks again!

Pete

Reply to
Pete KE9OA