1999 SW2 12 Disc CD Changer Part Number Wanted

Hi, I just bought a used 1999 Saturn SW2 and it has a Cassette/Equalizer stereo with the A/X button. The local stereo shop clued me in that this unit can accept a cd changer such as the Alpine CHM-S630. That model is only 6 discs, so I'd like to find out what the Delco 12 disc part number is. If you know the part number, please pass it along. Also, I'm guessing that there is a cable needed, as well, so if you have that info, please advise.

Thanks,

Brad

Reply to
brad