89 S10 Removing Door

Hi, I have a 89 chevy s10, regular cab, short box. Anyways I'm doing a body job to and and today I went to remove the right door so I could get at the rocker panel easier, when i noticed theres no bolts holding it on, just one big metal pin that doesn't seem to move with the hammers help. Anyways, on my 81 chevy fullsize you just remove the bolts and it comes right off, who knows how to get the doors off the S-10? All helps appreciated, Thanks Adam

Reply to
Assman

AFIK the hinge pin has to be pressed out. Using a hammer to remove it will only mushroom out the tip and making it impossible to remove without grinding.

BTW this is a group dedicated to discussing Saturn Division products. Any other discussion is off topic. Oh, and tacky address you've got there.

Oppie

Reply to
Oppie

I wonder if his first name's "Dick"....

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski

Must be a Seinfeld fan.

Reply to
Napalm Heart

Don't forget that compabny 'Wacker', that makes those dirt pounding things crews use. I giggle everytime I see those things.

(IIRC, in the 70's or so, Wang had an ad aimed at AB Dick customers that read "Stop fiddling with your Dick and come play with our Wang")

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski