'93 saturns ignition won't turn

I have a '93 saturn(200K miles)...I have been putting a lot of money into it lately...the latest problem has been with the ignition that went an inch or two inside, the starter won't turn neither can I take my key out...It is currently in the garage and I'm not sure whether I should repair it. do you know what caused this and give me advise on whether i should repair it or replace it.

Reply to
Jim

Sounds like ignition lock cylinder. I had mine replaced at 85K (98 SL2). Saturn did the work, $60 labor + $50 parts.

I believe this is a common problem with Saturns.

Reply to
Jay Bollyn