93 SL2 Sunroof Problems and Leaks

Background Info: It appears that I have some leaks along the driver's side of the sunroof, but my sunroof stopped working months ago. In removing the headliner, sunroof assembly, sunroof corner hoses, it has become my observation that in order to fix the leak(s) or even find out what's wrong, I still need to open the sunroof. I have been able to test that my sunroof motor still works, but cannot be sure if the switch or sunroof relay are doing their jobs.

My Questions: Has anyone had any of these problems and how did you go about resolving them? Can I remove the sunroof glass at the retaining screws and still be able to replace it without the sunroof working? Since the tubes (hoses) at the corners of the sunroof are not clogged, what could be causing the leaks?

Reply to
Xtione