93 SW2 Exhaust, how many pieces

I have a '93 SW2, one of the exhaust pipes broke on a single long pipe that goes from the exhaust manifold to the muffler. It looks like it has the cat and a piece of flex pipe in it. Local Saturn parts guy says yes, he knows of the part, it is $700 (LOL!). The local parts stores say this is not one, but four pieces and so does my chiltons! What is the scoop on this, I know is was an early '93 when mfg, could this be a '92 exhaust system on my '93?

Reply to
Zaf