99 saturn, engine light (wrench light) on...update

so I figured i'd take care of my own problem, seeing as sometimes i think I have a better idea of what is wrong with my car than most mechanics..(no offense, but you wouldn't believe the stuff i've went through with them and then corrected myself...) so i though, well, the fan hasn't been on in a while, and the day the light came on i let it idle for about 20 minutes, long enough to kick the fan on...so I checked the fuse, and there it was, blown. not sure if snow packed in against the fan caused the blow yet or the fan motor is trashed. but not much to worry about this time of year when the weather is 0 to 25 degrees most of the time.....

Reply to
oh123