brokeCTS 97 Saturn Continued

Looking at the old CTS I removed from my SL2 and comparing it to the newer Auto Zone (wells) one I recently purchased made me realize the difference in quality these have The OES sensor 22.00 is made with much heavier brass than the9.00 Auto Zone version.So when and if I get that cheap replacement out of my engine. Im definitly gonna put in a OES replacement! I spoke with a tech from Wells,he told me to tap right thru the sensor;allowing it to drop into the water jacket itself,and just pray it doesnt get tangled up in my water pump.I would love some advise from somebody who actually removed a CTS themselves.Its difficult to drill into the sensor with wires in there.

Reply to
localyocal

I think you mean OEM.

Reply to