car died ???

hey all everyone on this groups rules!!!!

so yea question i have a 1999 saturn sw2 and last night i started it about 11:00pm and it ran for about

3 minutes then just died ....

it would try to start just not crank over .. so i tries jumping it with my truck and no dice .. help me if you can

franks

joshua

Reply to
zimmerman.joshua

I read a post by someone with a similar problem. They had a car wash, drove it about 50 yards to a stop light and it died. They rolled into a car shop at the light and they tried to jump it with no luck. Everyone kept saying they had Hydrolock and water was in the engine.

It really turns out that the bolt that holds the timing chain on fell off. So the car would not crank. I would have that checked. Good luck.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
ayoung002

Please explain what you mean by "it would try to start just not crank over."

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart