Code trouble SC2 1997

Hi everyone- I have the Saturday afternoon BLUES . I dropped my 1997 SC2 148 K and had them check out a mysterious code problem. SES light on and off. I had them put on good wires and NGK plugs and clean the coil towers. They cleared the code drove the car a few miles and came back to test it again. In freeze frame P341 still shows up, and also P1651- Fan Control Relay and P1650 Driver 2 Input Voltage High

I did notice the SES light did not come on when I started the engine- ( maybe the bulb is out)?

As a novice to electronics why do all three of these seems related?

Any thing I need to have them check next? I left the car until Monday morning when they reopen, but the tech I talked to did say we need to check the voltage. I printed the thread from ealier post regarding P0341 code and information and had he read it before I left.

I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on a reapir- and my wife says get rid of the car- its a lemon- only 148K no oil leaks rides smooth, but a little leak in the sunroof- HELP Any suggestions?

Darrell

Reply to
Darrell