FS: 2007 Saturn Sky (Harpers Ferry, WV)

More info and pictures at:

--------------------------------- Glenn S. gdsmith56 at gmail dot com

Reply to
GDSmith

You don't indicate the mileage and condition. If it is low mileage and excellent condition, the book value for a private sale would be about $20,000

Reply to
bo peep

Wow - not sure what book you're looking at, but the NADA book has much better numbers than what you are wishing for.

Base Trade 20,350 Retail 23,250 Mileage (13,500) Trade 700 Retail 700 Leather Seats Trade 450 Retail 500 Monsoon Stereo Trade 350 Retail 400 Total Trade 21,850 Retail 24,850

So I'm offering for retail sale at Trade-In numbers.

gds

Reply to
GDSmith

I was using the Kelly Blue Book website. Perhaps your NADA book is not current - values of used cars decline month by month at a rather rapid pace for cars as young as yours. In any event, you would not be qualified to use "retail" numbers, as they only apply to dealers who offer a warranty. You would want to look at the lower "private party sale" numbers instead.

Reply to
bo peep

ditto - I was using the NADA Book website also - so I stand by their numbers. And although I'm not a dealer, the car does have the remainder of the factory warranty.

So, let's go over to your KBB.com site and see what we have - - the lower "private party sale" numbers show $21,690 for GOOD and $22,970 for EXCELLENT. Since my car is in excellent condition, but I don't have the receipts for the service that has been performed, I'll split the difference and go with $22,330. Oh wait - that's still OVER the price that I'm actually asking for my car.

You want to try again? They say the third time's the charm - maybe you'll get something right this time. :-)

Reply to
GDSmith