HELP, I need to know how to program aseond keyless remote for my 1998 saturn SL2

Does any one have instructions on how to program a second identical remote for my 1998 saturn SL2?? (keyless entry remote)

Reply to
tom_mariabullis

When I use to have a saturn with a keyless entry, it's in the owners manual how.

Now don't hold me to it, since this from memory. The driver's door needed to be open, and press 'lock' on one, I think a double beep was heard, and then 'lock' on the second, and then that was it.

Like I said, check the owner's manual

later,

tom @

tom

Check the GM group if its not in the owners manual. The car programs the remote so they both have to be done at the same time IIRC.

Reply to
blah blah

I tried this and it did not work...thanks again for your help

Reply to
tom_mariabullis