Ion Window Malfuntion!!

So,this is what's in store for owners with 5 year old cars.This past sunday,Iput the passenger front wondow down ----it wouldn't go up for about an 1/2 hour,the last thing i tried was putting the key in & starting the car,----then the window went up,this window always seemed slow going up or down,The design of these cars is stupis,water drips off the window frame & land right on the switch pad/arm rest.Today driving hom from work,I jiggled the window switch & it didnt move.Great!.

Reply to
teem

It always seems to be the passenger window in cars I've had. 85 Jeep, 72 Ford, 64 Pontiac. Always the right side gets stuck.

Reply to
Fred

This is usually caused by a dog or small child's head in the window. Remove the obstructing head and the window should go up properly. (joke)

Yea, poor design and the switches should be water-proofed, seen this alot in the shop.

Reply to
marx404

Sorry,I'm kid-less & no dog.I assume saturn put SOME type of covering/barrier under those switches.I think it's a contact issue,well next time back to saturn.

Reply to
teem